Monday, January 12, 2009

So.... have I told you how much I hate the cold!!!!!

Ok let's get the obvious comments out of the way, yes it's Canada, it's January and frigid air is normal for this part of the world but I am a warm temperature, sun lover. Winter always finds me buried in books, knitting, cooking and the bedcovers until the first tease of spring begins to arrive. The short days leave me sluggish and bored, however our expected grandchild gives me lots to plan for and look forward to taking my mind off some of the doldrums. We try to plan some short family weekends for outdoor sports and long dinners with friends and family which also helps. Take my advice, read that book that you keep promising to yourself or see a great movie. Get out in the snow (if I can do it you can to). Share some great food with the ones you love and before you know it sping will be here. In my next post I will share some photos of our outdoor fun.


Keep warm and stay busy.......
Bean

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"