Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pink,blue,pink,blue......doesn't matter we'll love you!!!!!

There is no denying that we live in an age of amazing technological advantage, but when it comes to the development of human life I say very loudly, let it be a surprise. Honestly I am sure we are few and far between that would truly care whether or not our offspring were male or female...

My daughter as I have said is expecting her first child, in fact I posted a note regarding the sex of this tiny bundle and started to refer to the bump as "bean". Well today after ultrasound #2 we have learned that the little button is actually a boy and those two parents without missing a beat welcomed the news and carried on with there day( pretty good indication of what great parents they will be). So I say when it comes to pregnancy and ultrasounds lets use them for collecting information about the health of mon and baby and leave the gender question unanswered until the babe comes into the world.

I am thrilled boy or girl and can't wait to hold this little marvel....so welcome little mister see you soon and by the way Mac is the gaelic word for son.

1 comment:

VeganCowGirl said...

Mom! I didn't know you were still writing this blog!!!

Love it. Will make a link from mine!
You rock.

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"