Friday, January 16, 2009

Dinner with friends

We all know the experience of the "January deep freeze blues" well I have a suggestion for a temporary reprieve. My husband and I spent last evening with some great friends for a birthday dinner of one of my closest long time friends and her man. The food was great, the company real and genuine, and the creation of many funny moments evolved. I have known this fabulous woman for more then two decades and she never fails to warm me up and light up the room where ever we are. It is very easy to hunker down in the winter and avoid socializing (short days, cold nights, etc.), but take my advice and call up some special friends and get out for dinner and conversation. Last night warmed me up and has me looking forward to the spring.Thank you Mare and Joe and see you in Quebec!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"