Saturday, January 30, 2010

My 365

With January behind us we start to think about the possibilities that the spring will bring , new life, longer days, you know what I am saying. I have decided to start a project that I was inspired to begin by a blog that I follow ttp://digital-photography-school.com/. I was given a fantastic digital camera for Christmas last year, the Nikon D90, and have been very slowly and tentatively learning how to take a photo. I should also mention that my wonderful daughter in law is a fantastic photographer and she has given me a lot of support and encouragement to challenge myself. So with all that in mind beginning tomorrow I will take a photograph a day and post to my blog and ask for your feedback and critique as I go along in an attempt to develop my skills as a novice photo geek. The project will be My 365 and my hope is that next January I will look back and not only feel that I have developed some skill, but that I will have and interesting library of personal photos and memories. Wish me luck and stay tuned.

Bean

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"