Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


What a nice day, my youngest baked me an awesome cake, my son called to wish me his best from Montreal, and my first born called me from the UK to update me on her growing little "Mac" and her anticipated due date. Spring has definitely "sprung" and I for one am glad of it. My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe at the beginning of summer and I must say I am looking forward to exploring this part of the world in places like Holland and Paris with my partner of 22 years. I have yet to write about him, and it is time I did. If you look up the word steadfast in the dictionary you would find the definition: firmly loyal, constant, steady, that is my husband. Through all the years, including some hard life lessons, loss and constant change, there he is "steadfast". I have never told him this quite this way but I think it everyday. He is in a period of psychological insight right now and I want him to know that I am here too, for him as he has always been for us. Looking forward to the rest of the journey including Europe. Love you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"