Friday, April 24, 2009

My heart is full


What a great week this has been, the wedding ceremony for Kevin and Lyndsay, feeling my grandson move about in his mommies tummy, to see all of my children and some of my dearest friends together. My heart is so full, this is why we are here, and I feel truly fortunate. The baby bump is rapidly reaching capacity growth, and the expecting parents are touching to watch. It is also interesting to observe the impact of this event on my other two children. I am very sad to see this come to an end and anxiously wait for my trip to Brussels in 9 weeks and counting. Love you all.

Mom
xoxox

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"