Saturday, September 1, 2007

Time for a change

A lot has happened since my last blog entry, my oldest is living in Brussels now and the baby is off to U of T Monday. I feel like someone has picked me up by the feet, turned me upside down and shaken me very hard, but in a very good way. To see your family grow into these exciting and interesting people with their lives being well lived is awe inspiring. It is now time for my husband and myself to do more for ourselves and each other with the peace of mind that we have a great family all around us. Fall should be a very interesting time. Let's see what evolves.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"