Saturday, April 7, 2007

Photographs

Recently someone made a request for any photos that I may have of my late brother, specifically ones that capture him with my older brother and my oldest daughter. Thus I started to search through years of photographs. I was not prepared for the flood of memories ( or tears) that would be triggered when I started to look through. So much happens in a short life, happy, sad, funny, and it is interesting to look back and feel the relationships that were evolving. Take my advice pick a day and pull old photos and look through them and then scan them in to your computers for safe keeping. They are nothing short of a story book.

bean

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"