Friday, February 5, 2010

My 365~Day 6

Day 5~ I first enjoyed this bottle of wine with my daughter-in-law during my last trip to Ottawa. It was so delicious and a perfect bottle of wine to share with someone so special. Anne Marie is beautiful, kind, creative and light of heart. I have had occasion to share many fine bottles of wine with her and this was no exception. Currently available in your LCBO vintages section, but something this special won't be there for long. We are planning a family day weekend with them in the Haliburton Highlands and I will be bringing a bottle of this with me.

Technically speaking, Anne Marie I can't seem figure out how to include the photo info from Iphoto with my shot. Can you tell me what I need to do to include the info on my blog. I able to find it in Iphoto but I am not sure how to import it to my blog with the photo.

Tomorrow I hope it is clear enough to take a night shot!!



Cheers
Bean

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

You almost made me cry! Thank you for saying such great things about me. This is in fact a great shot, don't you just love this macro lens! Great composition and beautiful light, I also forgot to tell you that I love the light in the beer bottle shot you've taken earlier this week. I am not saying that because you complimented me or because I want some more of this delicious wine! About the photo info, You will have to write it down, you can't import it. Good luck for the next one.

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"