Thursday, March 22, 2007

Here I go again

I started a blog some months back and got a bit side tracked with the untimely death of my baby brother. So here I am again. I hope this format of conversation will in time lighten my heart for now it is broken and sad. To anyone listening who may be feeling the same or have survived this horrible pain feel free to share you sadness, insight, anger, joy or anything that seems worth putting out there. My brother left us 7 weeks ago and I am now just surfacing and the experience is raw and heavy. So bare with me and join me if you are so inclined.

Bean

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Soon to be Wed

Soon to be Wed
Dancing in Cantley

Emily at 2

Emily at 2
all grown up !!

meet bigger

meet bigger
this is all bigger does hence the name

the littlest vegan

the littlest vegan
"coming attractions"